[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] New version of Disclosure Framework document and Annex

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Apr 16 23:10:02 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

As discussed on the WG call earlier this week and as reflected in the latest
version of our Work Plan (attached), we are sending you the latest version
of the Disclosure Framework document and associated Annex, in the hope that
between now and our next call we can iron out the remaining points of
difference or uncertainty, especially on Section III.C and the Annex. In
these latest versions, we have accepted the changes up to and including
those that were presented for WG discussion up to this past Tuesday
(including on attestation); you will see that we have also done the
following:
* Moved up the automation language (with a slight tweak to the ³human
review² phrasing to reflect the WG discussion of 7 April);
* Retained the last version of the language in III.C(2) & (3) as well as
added ­ as an alternative for discussion ­ Val¹s latest suggested language
for the same;
* Used Todd¹s latest suggestion (with a slight change to the pretext
phrasing) in III.C(5); and
* Tried to clarify the Annex in line with the WG discussion this week.

Please use these latest documents in continuing the on-list discussions and
in preparation for our next WG call on Tuesday.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org