[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] III.C words "but not limited to" need to go back in too

Darcy Southwell darcy.southwell at endurance.com
Tue Apr 21 19:56:49 UTC 2015

I agree with Kathy.

I don¹t recall that we came to an agreement on this specific language
removal (although I believe it was discussed at some point).  Without
consensus, we should not remove the language at this point.

That aside, in order to create a sustainable  accreditation program, we
should include the ³but not limited to² language to ensure that P/P
providers can address concerns based in local law without being in violation
of the accreditation agreement.

Thanks,
Darcy