[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] FW: [gnso-secs] Initial PPSAI Report - comments

Darcy Southwell darcy.southwell at endurance.com
Mon Apr 27 18:05:03 UTC 2015

Regarding Holly¹s comments:
* Agree we need to move the definition section to the beginning of the
summary.
* Re para. 7, third bullet, I think there are times when a P/P provider will
not notify a customer, such as with certain LEA requests for Disclosure.
In addition to Holly¹s comments, and some grammatical edits and specific
questions in the attached, I think we should consider more careful use of
defined terminology:
* Throughout the Initial Report we refer to P/P providers in a number of
ways, e.g, P/P services, P/P provider, Service Providers, service providers,
accredited providers, ICANN-accredited privacy/proxy service provider, etc.
To be consistent and avoid confusion when this goes out for public comment,
we should probably stick with just one defined reference for a privacy/proxy
provider.
* We use both ³requestor² and ³requester² ­ I think what is really meant is
³requester² but in any event we should be consistent with our terminology.
Thanks,
Darcy