[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda for WG call on 28 April

Metalitz, Steven met at msk.com
Mon Apr 27 18:11:13 UTC 2015

Thanks Mary, for getting the draft Initial Report out to us in such a timely fashion.

I echo your call for prompt feedback from the WG and in that vein suggest two minor tweaks to clarify what might otherwise appear to be discrepancies in the document.  Please see attached.

Also, for clarity, I recommend that footnote 1 in the executive summary excerpt (I believe this is footnote 8 in the consolidated redline document) be revised to read as follows:

"Square brackets in this document generally indicate alternative formulations on the same topic that are under consideration by the Working Group.  Commenters are encouraged to specify which formulation they prefer, and why."

(I was concerned that the language Mary circulated might suggest to some people that unbracketed text is not "still under consideration," i.e., not subject to public comment.  For ready reference, that language was:  [Where specific language, options or recommendations are still under consideration by the WG, these have been indicated by the use of square brackets around the relevant text].)

Steve Metalitz