[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Statement in Support of Transactional Distinction

Jennifer Gore Standiford JStandiford at web.com
Thu Apr 30 18:41:12 UTC 2015

James,
Thank you for your response and I fully concur.

Kiran,
I am personally offended by your comments below re. " obstructionist bullshit" and 'wasting my time".  I like to think you would be willing guide newcomers in a more positive approach re. acceptable forms of communication i.e. onlist vs offlist.

Thank you,
Jennifer Standiford