[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Our Statement

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Apr 30 23:18:22 UTC 2015

I will leave it to Kathy to respond,  John, except to say that
unfortunately our typo edits crossed in the rush to get this out by the
deadline last night.  A deadline is, I presume, a deadline, one does not
get to put a new version in the next day.  (If I misunderstand ICANN
procedures, I am hoping Mary will be helpful as always and enlighten me:)).
Stephanie Perrin