[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] FW: Edits to Initial Report on the P/P Services Accreditation Issues

John Horton john.horton at legitscript.com
Tue Jan 6 14:21:10 UTC 2015

Thanks, Mary, and thanks to Kathy for taking the time to propose some
language. I won't be able to join the call today, unfortunately.

I'd object to the addition of the 1.3.3 language (#4 in Mary's/Kathy's
email). I'm not sure that any additional language is necessary at all, and
in any case, I wouldn't view that language as reflecting the balance that I
think the report is seeking to achieve.

Thanks!

John Horton
President, LegitScript