[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] FW: Edits to Initial Report on the P/P Services Accreditation Issues

Baney, Libby libby.baney at faegrebd.com
Tue Jan 6 15:23:59 UTC 2015

+1

Libby

From: gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org [gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org] on behalf of Kiran Malancharuvil [Kiran.Malancharuvil at markmonitor.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 10:10 AM
To: Mary Wong
Cc: gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg at icann.org; Kathryn Kleiman
Subject: Re: [Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] FW: Edits to Initial Report on the P/P Services        Accreditation Issues

Dear All:

I am sick with the flu and can't join today's call, but would like to echo John's concern about Kathy's proposed language in #4 below. Let's try and strike a balance with measured language that isn't fear-mongering.

Thanks,

Kiran

Kiran Malancharuvil
Internet Policy Counselor
MarkMonitor
415-419-9138 (m)

Sent from my mobile, please excuse any typos.