[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda for WG call on Tuesday 20 January 2015

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Jan 19 17:03:55 UTC 2015

Dear WG members,

Here is the proposed agenda for our next WG call, on Tuesday 20 January
2015:
1. Roll Call/Updates to SOI
2. Finalize Executive Summary of the draft WG Initial Report (attached, with
correct date to reflect that we are now in 2015, not 2014 ­ thanks, Don!)
3. Discuss Category F (see pp. 53-59 of the attached, with particular
reference to the sections marked ³TBA²)
4. Next steps/next meeting
Do note that the attached draft Initial Report is that sent to the WG last
week, on 13 January, and reflects the updates to the Executive Summary that
were discussed at the previous meeting on 6 January. As such, please review
this document instead of the original that was circulated in mid-December
2014.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org