[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] A quick note

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Tue Jan 20 21:51:02 UTC 2015

This message primarily is for people who weren't on today's call but it's also to reinforce what I said. One of the few things that I said. :)

I've had some medical things going on that kept me off the weekly sessions and interfered at times with keeping up in general. Thanks very much to Graeme, Steve, Mary, and Marika for keeping the project on course. I really appreciate what you did over the last month.

I said a few words today and then lurked while Steve led the call. I hope to talk to you for more than three minutes next week.

Don