[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Updated Draft Reporr (Re: Proposed agenda - PPSAI WG meeting0

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Jan 26 15:26:16 UTC 2015

And here is the updated report ­ revised according to the WG call last
Tuesday, up to where we stopped (end of agreed preliminary recommendation
#17 under Section 1.3.1, with de-accreditation being the last substantive
topic for this sub-category; following that, Section 1.3.2 summarizes those
categories/questions/points on where there is not yet agreement, and Section
1.3.3 the point on which the WG has a majority and a minority view).

Cheers
Mary