[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda for WG meeting and updated Work Plan (Re: Updated document re disclosure standards)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Mar 2 16:14:03 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Following from Steve¹s email, here is the proposed agenda for the WG call on
Tuesday 3 March; please also note the attached revised Work Plan for this
WG, which takes into account recent discussions and updates our timeline for
publication of our Initial Report and delivery of a Final Report to the GNSO
Council:
1. Roll call/updates to SOI
2. Finalize discussion on draft document on discussion standards
3. Discuss remaining questions concerning Category F (Reveal) - see below
4. Discuss proposed WG face-to-face facilitated meeting at ICANN53
5. Next steps/next meeting
To assist with the WG¹s discussion of agenda item #3, here are the
outstanding questions for Category F, as phrased in the draft Initial Report
under discussion (they can be found in Section 1.3.2 of the Executive
Summary):

* Should there be uniform minimum standards for accredited P/P providers to
apply in determining when to Disclose or Publish, or in verifying a
requestor¹s identity?
* Should it be mandatory for accredited P/P providers to comply with express
requests from LEA in the provider¹s jurisdiction not to notify a customer?
Should there be mandatory Publication for certain types of activity e.g.
malware/viruses or violation of terms of service relating to illegal
activity? What (if any) should the remedies be for unwarranted Publication?
* Should it be mandatory for accredited P/P providers to comply with express
requests for Disclosure for the purpose of sending cease and desist letters
or notices of formal legal proceedings against the customer? Should customer
notification in such cases be mandatory?

Cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org