[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Face to face?

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue Mar 3 17:24:00 UTC 2015

All

While I am in favour of a face to face meeting like we had in LA, I would be opposed to holding it after the main ICANN meeting for a variety of reasons.

After a full week of meetings (many of us have activities scheduled over the weekend prior to the official opening) most of us are exhausted by Thursday and probably wouldn't be mentally or physically at our best for a productive meeting on the Friday.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon