[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Face to face?

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Mar 3 19:51:47 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

As mentioned on the call, policy staff are currently checking to see what
other meetings have already been scheduled for Friday 19 June that may
involve a number of our WG and/or GNSO participants. Assuming there is no
major conflict found, we will follow up with a Doodle poll to see which
day/date works best for most people.

We thought we should also note that it will likely be very difficult to try
to schedule the WG face-to-face meeting for Thursday 18 June (rather than
Friday 19 or Friday 26 June), since that will likely add substantially to
the travel costs for many people who have not been planning to be in Buenos
Aires much before the actual start of the ICANN meeting or who are not
otherwise supported travelers for the GNSO weekend sessions. As such, we
suggest that the choices for the poll should be limited to one or the other
Friday if possible.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org