[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Face to face?

Kiran Malancharuvil Kiran.Malancharuvil at markmonitor.com
Tue Mar 3 22:40:11 UTC 2015

I understand the benefits, but frankly  it's not possible.  If the group is okay with eliminating voices and viewpoints, especially in a time where we are attempting to increase participation, diversity (gender, geographic, socioeconomic, etc.) and be more welcome to newcomers, that's fine, but be aware of the consequences.