[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Poll fixed (Re: PPSAI WG F2F Meeting at ICANN53)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Mar 5 03:00:35 UTC 2015

Thanks for alerting me, Phil ­ I¹m not sure what happened so I¹ve recreated
the poll here: http://doodle.com/782mf9fgfrwyrszp. This new link should
work; for those who have already completed the first poll, please accept my
apologies for the inconvenience ­ if you can use the new link as well to
re-enter your preference that would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org