[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Three additional considerations

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:26:58 UTC 2015

Oh, I should have reminded you that Holly and I represent the At-Large
constituency in our formal roles as CoChairs of the At-Large Registration
Issues Working Group, itself an amalgam of the At-Large Registrant Rights &
Responsibilities WG + At-Large WHOIS WG.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799