[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Clarification (Re: Proposed F2F meeting in Buenos Aires - final selection)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Mar 19 16:21:35 UTC 2015

I¹ve been reminded that I did not include in my note the possibility that,
for the Sunday/Wednesday evening slots, the times can be adjusted to some
degree, e.g. if it would be better to do a session from 7-9 p.m. instead,
which would give participants a short break from the day¹s proceedings
before our F2F sessions.

I am sorry for the omission ­ please feel free to change your vote if this
makes a difference, or if it will be easier for you, just send me an email
and I¹ll be sure to include your email comments in our tally.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org