[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Revised Reveal Doc

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Sun Mar 22 18:19:28 UTC 2015

Hi All,
Steve and I talked on Friday, and he asked me to circulate a Revised
Reveal document -- which is attached.  This document has three types of
changes based on our discussion last Tuesday and subsequent research:

1. To the title (reset pending further discussion)
2. To Section II, the Request Templates to clarify the requester and
his/her direct knowledge of the alleged infringement and legal authority
to represent the Requester, and
3. Annex (reset to original pending discussion with drafters over the
narrow goals and intents of this section)

All other edits remain - to continue our excellent discussion of high
standards for disclosure, human rights issues, etc. There is also much
to discuss regarding follow-up processes (after the Request) including
a) when are appeals allowed and for whom, and b) how does a Provider
challenge an alleged "wrongful disclosure" of its Customer's information?

Best and have a good rest of weekend,
Kathy