[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda and revised Disclosure document for WG meeting on Tuesday 24 March

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Mar 23 15:43:04 UTC 2015

Dear all,

The proposed agenda for the next WG meeting on Tuesday 24 March is as
follows:
1. Roll call/updates to SOI
2. Discuss proposed F2F facilitated meeting in Buenos Aires
3. Continue discussion of Category F: draft Disclosure Framework for IP
rights-holders (revised draft attached)
4. Next steps/next meeting
Please note that the attached revised draft Disclosure Framework has been
updated to reflect only the following sets of revisions: (1) those presented
to the WG on 16 March and updated following that call, including in specific
regard to Section C(5); and (2) newer edits sent by Kathy yesterday (22
March).

Our understanding is that some WG members may not have received Kathy¹s
revisions, so we have incorporated them all into this latest draft version.
In addition, I reproduce here in full Kathy¹s email accompanying her
suggested edits:

"Hi All,
Steve and I talked on Friday, and he asked me to circulate a Revised
Reveal document -- which is attached.  This document has three types of
changes based on our discussion last Tuesday and subsequent research:

1. To the title (reset pending further discussion)
2. To Section II, the Request Templates to clarify the requester and
his/her direct knowledge of the alleged infringement and legal authority
to represent the Requester, and
3. Annex (reset to original pending discussion with drafters over the
narrow goals and intents of this section)

All other edits remain - to continue our excellent discussion of high
standards for disclosure, human rights issues, etc. There is also much
to discuss regarding follow-up processes (after the Request) including
a) when are appeals allowed and for whom, and b) how does a Provider
challenge an alleged "wrongful disclosure" of its Customer's information?

Best and have a good rest of weekend,
Kathy²

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org