[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Revised Reveal Doc

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Mar 23 22:08:20 UTC 2015

Hi Kiran,
Thank you for your comments. The agency issue worries some of us
greatly.  By what authority is the "agency" established; what actual
knowledge of the a) trademark or copyright owner's rights are there, b)
by what expertise can he/she make an assessment of infringement and c)
by what right, ability or authority can the signatory bind the trademark
or copyright owner to the allegations being made.

I should note that the proposed changes follow the DMCA: for a Reveal
Subpoena, the request must be done by an attorney for the Requester or
by the Requester himself/herself/itself (in the US we call it "pro se").

Best,
Kathy
: