[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Revised Reveal Doc

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Mar 23 22:14:57 UTC 2015

I forgot to add that John Berryhill would like to join us tomorrow. He
can speak from very direct experience to the difference between working
with "agents" of a copyright and trademark owner, or the
trademark/copyright owners and attorney directly. I think it will be
valuable insight - and inform our important discussion!

Best,
Kathy

: