[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Revised Reveal Doc

Kiran Malancharuvil Kiran.Malancharuvil at markmonitor.com
Mon Mar 23 23:38:50 UTC 2015

While I certainly welcome Johns participation as a working group member, I want to be sure that we won't be wasting time discussing anecdotal evidence, which may or may not be representative of the situation at hand. As I (and others) have said on multiple calls, let's not get distracted with case-by-case examples which (may) represent minority situations.

Also, if we invite in a subject mater expert to give his examples, are we then allowed to bring in our examples and have them given the same consideration and weight? I can see this devolving into a "this happened to me" "this happened to me" mess.

Kiran Malancharuvil
Internet Policy Counselor
MarkMonitor
415-419-9138 (m)

Sent from my mobile, please excuse any typos.