[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Revised Reveal Doc

Susan Kawaguchi susank at fb.com
Mon Mar 23 23:40:32 UTC 2015

Hi Kathy,

I am not comfortable with this language.  I can¹t even imagine asking a
VP, General Partner or Principal to make this request.   I am not an
attorney so it would leave me out of the process completely and I
understand the current process.  This is to limiting and as most companies
do we rely on third parties to assist in the enforcement which doesn¹t
always include attorneys.  But they rely on clear instructions from the
trademark owner to make a claim.  Looking forward to the robust discussion
tomorrow.

Signatory¹s name and legal relationship to the trademark
owner. Signatories shall be limited to those with ³first-hand² knowledge
of the
alleged infringement: ³Owner² (if trademark owned by individual),
³President,²
³Vice President,² ³General Partner² or ³Principal² (if trademark owned by
legal
entity)  or ³Attorney² with country and
state/provice/region of attorney¹s bar membership (if legal representative
appointed by trademark owner)

Susan Kawaguchi
Domain Name Manager
Facebook Legal Dept.