[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Decision on F2F meeting in Buenos Aires

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Mar 27 16:59:30 UTC 2015

Dear WG members,

In view of the varying concerns that have been voiced and concluding that it
will be very difficult to hold a productive F2F meeting where there will be
sufficient representation from across the different groups and interests,
the WG chairs have decided not to schedule a separate F2F meeting for the WG
in Buenos Aires.

That said, we will likely still need a fairly intensive working session at
around that time, in light of our Work Plan and progress. As such, the
chairs would like to suggest that ­ instead of the usual 90-minute community
session during the ICANN meeting, we aim to hold a 2-hour working session
that will of course still be open to the community to observe. The idea is
to have such a session scheduled for the Wednesday afternoon, at around
4/4.30 ­ 6/6.30 p.m. Buenos Aires time, so please do hold that slot in your
schedules, whether you plan to be there in person or participate remotely.

Thanks to everyone for their input!

Cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org