[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda and documents for WG meeting on 10 November 2015

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Nov 9 17:03:40 UTC 2015

Dear WG members,

The proposed agenda for the next WG meeting on Tuesday 10 November is as
follows; please note that this meeting is scheduled for NINETY (90) minutes
and will commence at 1430 UTC.

> 1. Roll call/updates to SOI
> 2. Discussion of policy-related operational concerns regarding (a) data
> escrow; and (b) de-accreditation (with Amy Bivins and Mike Zupke, ICANN
> Registrar Services Team)
> 3. Discussion of proposed language concerning definition of privacy and proxy
> service providers (see below)
> 4. Finalize Illustrative Disclosure Framework, particularly the two options
> for arbitration or jurisdiction
> 5. Last call for substantive questions/concerns with draft Final Report
> (circulated on 8 October)
> 6. Next steps / deadlines

Agenda item #3 is a follow up to the WG¹s discussion as to whether and how
to deal with questions concerning the accreditation of service providers
such as lawyers. Following from the most recent email discussions, the WG
co-chairs would like to propose that the WG¹s existing definitions be
supplemented by this additional language, to be further discussed on the
call tomorrow:

³Registrars will not accept registrations from P/P service providers who are
not accredited through the process developed by ICANN².

For agenda item #5, please feel free to share your comments to the list
before the call as well ­ as we will be giving the October 8 document a
final ³scrub² and proof read following further changes based on subsequent
WG discussions (including in Dublin), please focus on any substantive
omissions or issues that have arisen since the May issuance of the Initial
Report (on which much of the draft Final Report has been based, e.g. In the
sections dealing with the WG¹s deliberations and processes). A copy of the
document as at 8 October ­ which was what was circulated before Dublin - is
attached for your easy reference.

Thank you!

Cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org