[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] PP transfer issue

Metalitz, Steven met at msk.com
Tue Nov 17 19:05:04 UTC 2015

Thanks for circulating this, Amy, it helps to spell out the concern you and Mike raised on this morning's call.

Could you clarify whether the 60-day lock provision is part of the IRTP as a consensus policy, or part of the implementation of that policy?

Just to be clear, my understanding is that this WG can't do any of the things you list, since we have no remit to change IRTP-C or its implementation.  We could include a recommendation that a change like #2 or #3 be considered in order to facilitate implementation of our p/p service accreditation recommendations.  But I imagine it would make a big difference whether we are asking to change a consensus policy or the adopted implementation of that policy.

Looking forward to your clarification on this.

Steve Metalitz