[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda for WG call on Tuesday 1 December

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Nov 30 21:16:22 UTC 2015

Dear WG members,

The proposed agenda for our next WG call on Tuesday 1 December is as
follows; please note that the call will begin at 1430 UTC and is scheduled
to run for 90 minutes.
1. Roll call/updates to statements of interest
2. Discussion of specific issues raised on the mailing list regarding the
WG¹s proposed final recommendations:
> * (a) jurisdiction under the Illustrative Disclosure Framework (suggestion
> from Chris Pelling);
> * (b) definitional issues regarding privacy/proxy services (suggestion from
> James Bladel);
> * (c) customer notification as part of de-accreditation (suggestion from Darcy
> Southwell);
> * (d) labeling in WHOIS regarding knowledge of registrar of record (suggestion
> from Luc Seufer);
> * (e) application of TEAC standard to P/P provider¹s designated point of
> contact (suggestion from Luc Seufer);
> * (f) requirement of verification in Recommendation 17 (question from Luc
> Seufer)
> * (f) accreditation fees (suggestion from Luc Seufer)
3. Review of changes to WG's proposed final recommendations (as documented
in the Executive Summary) from previous version (circulated on 8 October)
4. Next steps ­ closure of Consensus Call
5. Any other business
We note that many of the discussion points raised by WG members in Agenda
Item #2 above are currently being worked out and discussed on the mailing
list, and therefore list them here to ensure they are noted as member
feedback.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org