[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Apologies - missing AC Chat transcript 1 September 2015

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Sep 15 09:12:47 UTC 2015

Dear all,

It has been pointed out that the transcript of the Adobe Connect room chat pod from the PPSAI WG call on the 1st September 2015 is missing.

When I looked for it, I realized to my embarrassment that I had omitted to save it after the call. Unfortunately, whereas the AC room keeps track of attendance and documents posted, once the chat content is replaced by the next week's call content, it is irretrievable.

I am deeply sorry about this, it will not happen again, and I apologize for the inconvenience. Please all rest assured that this is a one-off incident.  The mp3 and transcription of the call on the 1st September are of course unaffected by this.

Apologies once again,

Kind regards

Nathalie