[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] FW: Compilation of P/P provider responses

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Sep 15 12:31:37 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

With apologies for the delay, please find below and attached the staff note
and summary document that we had sent last September, describing a sample
set of responses we received from P/P service providers in relation to
disclosure and customer notification (as stated below). As you may recall,
this is the document that was mentioned during the WG call last week, as
part of the discussion over the amount of time a provider might need to
notify a customer of a disclosure request.

We hope this is helpful to the WG in the further deliberation of a
disclosure framework that we will continue today.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org