[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda and documents for WG call on Tuesday 22 September

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Sep 22 09:35:30 UTC 2015

Hello again everyone,

Attached is a document from Sub Team 4 that shows most of the general
comments it has reviewed, its categorizations of these into one or more of
seven possible categories, and other notes from the Sub Team. As you¹ll
recall, Sub Team 4 was tasked to review those public comments that were
placed by staff into Part 4 of the WG¹s Public Comment Review Tool, as being
comments that, while substantive, were not formulated to specifically answer
or address a particular WG recommendation (those that were having already
been placed into either Parts 1, 2 or 3 of the WG¹s Public Comment Review
Tool or referred to one of the other three Sub Teams).

For completeness of record, please note that the comments that were reviewed
and reflected in this document do not specifically include the statements
sent in through Respect Our Privacy, the petition from Save Domain Privacy,
or the additional 500+ pages of comments made by signatories of the Save
Domain Privacy petition. These have either been referred to (and reviewed
by) Sub Teams 2 or 3 (as applicable), or generally summarized them into a
set of categories for Sub Teams 2, 3 and 4 in mid-August (as noted in
Section II of Part 4 of the WG¹s Public Comment Review Tool).

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org