[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda and documents for the WG call on Tuesday 29 September

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Sep 29 00:26:04 UTC 2015

Hello Stephanie and everyone,

The Public Safety Working Group is one of the working groups formed by and
within the GAC. I believe the PSWG visited on request/invitation several
GNSO SG/Cs in Buenos Aires to describe their work, and they are noted in the
GAC Communique from that meeting.

I was notified by the GAC Secretariat in early September that the PSWG had
prepared comments on the PPSAI WG Initial Report (as they have also done for
a few other topics), which as you can see were published on the GAC website
on 15 September.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org