[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Correction

Chris Pelling chris at netearth.net
Tue Sep 29 20:03:04 UTC 2015

But remember it was encoded first ;) So falling into enemy hands would not have helped.

Now you could argue the time it might take the complainer to decipher the code could be construed as being outside of the "within a timely manner" - but the wording, at least the way I read it does not require us to provide a cipher though, so...

Kind regards,

Chris