[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda, materials for 29 November IRT call

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Wed Nov 23 18:07:21 UTC 2016

Hi, All,

I hope you are well!

Our next Privacy and Proxy Service Provider Accreditation Program IRT call
is scheduled for 29 November 2016, 14:00 UTC. I apologize, I misspoke in our
last meeting about what time this meeting is in the U.S. (I said 10 Eastern,
but that was before the time change. It is now 9 Eastern). We'll discuss
briefly first thing on the call whether the IRT intended for the time to
push later by an hour after the time change (or not).

Our agenda is as follows:

>Confirming regular call schedule

>Call for additional expertise (we are looking for anyone with experience
working with a privacy/proxy service provider that is not affiliated with an
ICANN-accredited registrar, so that we can be sure that impacts on this
business model are fully considered and understood as we are implementing
this program)

>Discussion topic 1: Draft Privacy and Proxy Service Provider Accreditation
Policy Outline v1

>Discussion topic 2: Planning for IRT subgroups

>(tentative) Discussion topic 3: ICANN operational planning (this might be
pushed to the following meeting)

>Next steps

The first version of the draft policy outline that we will be discussing is
attached. I will walk through it with you on our call and then request that
you provide feedback on the document between the meeting on the 29th and the
following IRT call, scheduled for 13 December.

For those of you who are celebrating, I hope that you have a wonderful
Thanksgiving holiday.

I look forward to speaking with you all next week!

Best,

Amy

Amy E. Bivins

Registrar Policy Services Manager

Registrar Services and Industry Relations

Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551

Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104

Email: amy.bivins at icann.org

www.icann.org