[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda, materials for 29 November IRT call

Metalitz, Steven met at msk.com
Mon Nov 28 18:48:34 UTC 2016

Amy and colleagues,

Does staff have a view on how the timetable and work plan of this IRT would change if the pending motion before the GNSO Council (attached) were adopted and those aspects of the Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy Part C as they impact registrar-operated p/p services were "placed for evaluation and recommendation" by this IRT, in addition to its other responsibilities?

Could this issue be added to tomorrow's agenda please?

Thanks.

[image001]
Steven J. Metalitz | Partner, through his professional corporation
T: 202.355.7902 | met at msk.com<mailto:met at msk.com>
Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP | www.msk.com<http://www.msk.com/>
1818 N Street NW, 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20036

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENTS. THIS MESSAGE MAY BE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT COMMUNICATION, AND AS SUCH IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT AN INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, FORWARDING OR COPYING OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY REPLY E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE, AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE AND ALL ATTACHMENTS FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU.