[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Agenda, materials for 29 November IRT call

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Mon Nov 28 19:16:54 UTC 2016

Hi Steve,

Thanks for flagging this and passing along these documents. This topic is on
the agenda for tomorrow (albeit more generally, under discussion topic
2-subgroups). We can re-arrange and discuss this first if the IRT would
prefer that.

In short (this is my personal view, not an official staff position), this
would be an additional item to add to the work plan. The Final
Recommendations on privacy/proxy called for a "compatibility check" with the
Transfer Policy, but this appears to be broader than that. We could
potentially mitigate the impact by using a subgroup to work on this topic in
parallel to the IRT's other work (meeting on weeks where there is not an IRT
meeting) with the hope that volunteers with experience and interest in this
topic (and in the Transfer Policy PDP/IRT) will sign up to work with staff
to develop a solution that can be brought back to the broader IRT.

Best,

Amy