[Gnso-rds-pdp-1] Final Version

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Fri Nov 17 16:03:43 UTC 2017

All

Thanks to everyone who joined the call today

Alan Woods has accepted the edits, so the final version is attached.

I’ll be sending that to the main list momentarily.

Can one of you present this to the main WG on the Tuesday call? I unfortunately will be several hundred feet under the English Channel at the time, so unable to join the call.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon