[Gnso-rds-pdp-1] Today's Call: Agenda

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 18 14:48:26 UTC 2017

Oddly enough, Michele, I have found in my nearly five years at ICANN
that there has never been a lineup at my door to learn about what I
know....which largely consists of data protection law, drafting,
implementation, practice, investigation, International consultation and
harmonization, and dealing with law enforcement demands.  I live in
hope, however....

cheers Steph