[Gnso-rds-pdp-1] Technical Issue Resolution -and- Academic or Public Interest DNS Research - drafts

Greg Aaron gca at icginc.com
Fri Mar 2 13:53:35 UTC 2018

To avoid versioning headaches, can these docs  be placed on Google Docs or something similar so that the members can do collaborative markup and commenting?
Thanks,
--Greg

Greg Aaron
Vice-President, Product Management
iThreat Cyber Group / Cybertoolbelt.com
mobile: +1.215.858.2257
The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.