[Gnso-rds-pdp-1] Technical Issue Resolution -and- Academic or Public Interest DNS Research - drafts

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Mar 8 17:33:39 UTC 2018

All

Apart from Greg's edits there hasn't been other additions or changes

I'm attaching the Word version of the document of the Technical Issue resolution with Greg's suggested edits / changes and will be sending to the main list in the next few minutes.

The DNS research document is unchanged, but I am attaching it for your convenience.

We still need to identify one or two people who can talk through this during our upcoming public meeting.

Does anyone feel comfortable doing this?

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon