[Gnso-rds-pdp-4] AC Recording, AC Chat & attendance from Next-Gen RDS drafting team 4 - Business Domain Name Purchase/Sale on Monday, 06 November 2017 at 15:00 UTC.

Michelle DeSmyter michelle.desmyter at icann.org
Mon Nov 6 15:57:06 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please find below the Adobe Connect recording, chat and attendance from the Next-Gen RDS drafting team 4 - Business Domain Name Purchase/Sale on Monday, 06 November 2017 at 15:00 UTC.

Adobe Connect recording:  https://participate.icann.org/p7zh4tyu9f2/

Attendance:
 Erica Varlese,, Fabricio Vayra, Benjamin Akinmoyeje

Apology:  Sam Lanfranco

Staff: Lisa Phifer, Michelle DeSmyter

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Michelle

Adobe Connect Chat:
Michelle DeSmyter:Welcome to the GNSO Next-Gen RDS Subteam #4 teleconference on Monday,  06 November 2017 at 15:00 UTC.
  Lisa Phifer:Current version of document now displayed can be downloaded from: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_download_attachments_69280637_DraftingTeam4-2DDNPurchaseSale-2DDefinition-2Dv6-2Dclean.doc&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=8_WhWIPqsLT6TmF1Zmyci866vcPSFO4VShFqESGe_5iHWGlBLwwwehFBfjrsjWv9&m=5AQok93Z0WCMljDspvL5CYhM1UajMIqMqBM05IVVpU8&s=-nismVIN57MkQkJ5Vh9NtP-mIgSf8-1lC-4etkECvUw&e=
  Lisa Phifer:Welcome Fabricio - we'll wait a few minutes for others to join
  Fabricio Vayra:good morning
  Erica Varlese:good morning - apologies for being a few minutes late!
  Benjamin Akinmoyeje (Nigeria):Hello everyone
  Benjamin Akinmoyeje (Nigeria):Good
  Erica Varlese:thanks :D
  Benjamin Akinmoyeje (Nigeria):Thank you
  Erica Varlese:+1
  Benjamin Akinmoyeje (Nigeria):I listened a bit not the full audio
  Benjamin Akinmoyeje (Nigeria):I will do that
  Fabricio Vayra:Sorry about that -- been on birdge though.
  Fabricio Vayra:"Information collected to enable contact between the registrant and third party buyer to assist registrant in proving and exercising property interest and third party in confirming registrant's property interest and related merchantability"
  Benjamin Akinmoyeje (Nigeria):This  information is allows  registrant  to understand the interest of the third party in the domain. (just my initial thought)
  Benjamin Akinmoyeje (Nigeria):name
  Lisa Phifer:Alternative: Information collected to enable contact between the registrant and third party buyer to assist registrant in proving and exercising property interest in the domain name and third party buyer in confirming the registrant's property interest and related merchantability
  Benjamin Akinmoyeje (Nigeria):I am OK with this
  Erica Varlese:likewise
  Fabricio Vayra:Ditto -- looks good
  Benjamin Akinmoyeje (Nigeria):Initially I had thought about the technical issue resolution but with the explanation I got now
  Benjamin Akinmoyeje (Nigeria):I believe this team purpose is on it's own
  Erica Varlese:I think if we're teasing out the elements related to trademark, etc., legal contact may not be as relevant here
  Fabricio Vayra:no concerns
  Fabricio Vayra:other purposes as well
  Erica Varlese:agreed, it could be relevant in abuse cases for example
  Benjamin Akinmoyeje (Nigeria):Thank you Erica
  Fabricio Vayra:yes
  Erica Varlese:I won't be able to, unfortunately
  Benjamin Akinmoyeje (Nigeria):yes
  Benjamin Akinmoyeje (Nigeria):yes
  Erica Varlese:thank you Lisa!
  Benjamin Akinmoyeje (Nigeria):Great job