[Gnso-rds-pdp-7] [Ext] Re: Proposed roll-up purposes

Rod Rasmussen rod at rodrasmussen.com
Thu Nov 9 19:33:06 UTC 2017

Thanks Marika - please feel free though to make suggestions based on what you drafted beyond the footnote.  That footnote makes sense to me - just acknowledging what we know is going to need to happen down the road.  I’d make a slight refinement from “will” to “may in many circumstances” since some of the data we’re talking about is metadata that will likely be public.

Rod