[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] [gnso-rds-pdp-purpose] Purpose Team Checklist - 6 April

nathalie coupet nathaliecoupet at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 14:59:13 UTC 2016

Hi Lisa, I will take the Final Report of the GNSO Council's Whois Task ForceAccuracy and Bulk Access.   Nathalie Coupet

    On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 10:52 AM, Lisa Phifer via gnso-rds-pdp-purpose <gnso-rds-pdp-purpose at icann.org> wrote:

 Hello all,

Today's updated purpose team checklist (attached) was just posted to thewiki at:
https://community.icann.org/x/p4xlAw

Just follow the link above if you're looking for the latest dailyupdate of any team's checklist.

In today's checklist update, to make it clearer which docs are not yetassigned, I have removed the ? names from the "Reviewed by"column. As you can see, there are still plenty of docs identified by thisteam over the past week or so that could still use volunteers to reviewthem. For those not certain how much work is involved: summaries shouldbe concise - for example, "executive summaries" that point theWG to the portions of the document most relevant to RDS purpose andwhy.

Best, Lisa