[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Next week's meeting

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Apr 26 01:44:50 UTC 2016

Thanks, Holly for following up. In the meantime Nity has been added to the
privacy sub-team mailing list and provided with links to all the relevant
information.

Best regards,

Marika

From:  <gnso-rds-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Holly Raiche
<h.raiche at internode.on.net>
Date:  Monday 25 April 2016 at 17:38
To:  Nity Singh <nity.singh at concentrix.com>
Cc:  "gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org" <gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Next week's meeting

Hi Nity

I¹m sure Marika will get back to you, but neither Greg nor I are the
gatekeepers on this - you are most welcome to just sign up and ICANN staff
are more than willing to help

Holly