[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Next AoC WHOIS Review

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Apr 28 12:28:54 UTC 2016

I agree with you completely that it would either be a complete waste of
time, or worse, set us backwards by introducing new elements to take
into account in our already massive workplan.  Is it possible to
assemble a review team and have them agree to declare it premature, and
give themselves another 5 years?  Is it possible to trust a RT to do
that?  And finally, if I understand correctly, RTs come with travel
support usually, and this massive effort does not, may I say harrumph if
this is indeed correct?

cheers Stephanie