[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Next AoC WHOIS Review

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Apr 28 14:43:15 UTC 2016

Alan

I’ve said this more than once, but I’ll say it again.

There are far too many whois related work efforts being conducted and as many of us know, they often impact each other.

Any WHOIS-RT should be delayed until at least 12 months after this PDP is completed.

Trying to conduct an RT now would be an incredibly bad usage of time, resources and money. It would also be incredibly confusing for all parties involved.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon