[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDS PDP WG Leadership

Nick Shorey nick.shorey at culture.gov.uk
Tue Jan 26 13:15:16 UTC 2016

All,

I support the approach suggested by Chuck Gomes, incorporating the
additional recommendation by Liz Williams as a good template to operate
from.

Kind regards,

Nick

*Nick Shorey*
Senior Policy Officer, Internet and International ICT
Department for Culture, Media & Sport

Email: nick.shorey at culture.gov.uk
Tel: +44 (0)7741 256 320
Skype: nick.shorey