[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDS PDP WG Leadership

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Jan 28 17:12:10 UTC 2016

I strongly encourage newcomers to review the information in the two links Lisa provided.  For the most part I think they are self-explanatory but am quite sure that they will generate questions.  I think I can speak for the more experience members on the WG, that any of us will be happy to respond to questions that you may have.  No question is dumb and answers will likely benefit multiple people and will facilitate more effective participation in our work.

Chuck