[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Call for volunteers - Next-Generation RDS WG Leadership

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Sun Jan 31 16:09:43 UTC 2016

Adobe Connect is used by ICANN (and other organisations) for organising online meetings. It works very well and seems to be the best solution for holding meetings like the ones we have. ICANN has tried various other tools over the years to organise meetings, but Adobe Connect seems to be about the only “sane” solution. If you’re not familiar with it I believe ICANN offer some basic training in how to use it.

As for the email list – it’s not moderated and there will be no moderation. It’s an ICANN Working Group mailing list. The volume of email on it will ebb and flow over time.
Most of us setup filters / rules so that we can keep up with the emails without them interrupting our day to day stuff.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon