[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] possible requirements from GAC / law enforcement recommended documents

Terri Stumme terri.stumme at legitscript.com
Thu Jul 14 16:38:01 UTC 2016

Law enforcement never requested "personal details, home address etc of
senior STAFF of a Registrar listed on a website." Law enforcement requested
only that the names of the executives be posted on the registrar's website,
and that contact information for the registrar; i.e., company address and
telephone number, not the home address of senior staff.